“You can have great ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.” -Lee Iacocca
Public Program on December 14 & 15, 2017: Persuasive Presentation Skills to a Global Audience
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who presents to people of another culture or country. It is especially developed to assist those who are from the South East Asian region and are presenting within the same region or globally.
December 14 & 15, 2017
From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
At Pullman Hotel, Bangsar KL
Normal price of RM2,200 nett
Early Bird price of RM2,000 nett (Register before Dec 1st)
Group price of RM1,800 nett (Group rate is for 4 pax and above)
Led by: Steve L Muhs – Principal Trainer for Culture Boleh Global Training
HURRY! BOOK YOUR SEATS NOW!
By Attending This Course You Will Learn:
- Understand the 3 keys to successfully persuading your audience to your message
- Plan in a way that builds confidence in yourself and in your message
- Inject storytelling skills in order to show the relevance of facts, statistics and other data
- Design & develop slides to build confidence in you and your message by using principles of simplicity and clarity
- Present yourself and your message with confidence through strong body language and clear vocal control
- Ensure your material, your body language and your voice are all conveying the same message
- Ensure participants know and apply the fundamentals of an effective presentation that connects with their audience and conveys their core message clearly
- Assist participants to adjust the way they perceive presentations and ensure they see them as an opportunity and benefit to their career advancement
- Enable participants to present themselves with a confidence that attracts the listener to their message and at the same time stifles their own anxieties
- Empower participants to not only connect with their audience but persuade and motivate them to action
This is what people are saying about attending our Global Business Writing courses
“This course benefits me when I am developing proposal or event pitch to the agency. I learned how to improve my presentation skills and how do an effective presentation slide.”– Lim Meng Hooi
“I learned planning and organizational skills. The trainer is engaging.” – Jennifer
“I learned power point presentations skills in this course the trainer is very knowledgeable and friendly.” – Dhany Sugianto
“After this course, I gained more confidence and am able to do presentations for everyone.” – Abdul Razak
“I will apply what I have learned in this training to my daily work. Steve is a good trainer and very knowledgeable.” Shamimi