YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO WRITE TO ANYONE, ANYWHERE AND GET RESULTS
Public Program on November 23 & 24, 2017: Successful Global Business Writing Skills
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who writes to people of another culture or country. It is especially developed to assist those who are from the South East Asian region.
November 23 & 24, 2017
From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
At Le Meridien, KL Sentral
Normal price of RM2,600 nett
Early Bird price of RM2,300 nett (Register before November 1st)
Group price of RM2,100 nett (Group rate is for 3 pax and above)
Led by: Steve L Muhs – Principal Trainer for Culture Boleh Global Training
HURRY! BOOK YOUR SEATS NOW!
By Attending This Course You Will Learn:
- how you need to plan your writing to achieve results from any audience
- to deliver a message anyone, anywhere can read and understand
- to present yourself and your organization in a way that will build the right personal and organizational brand image
- to proofread so that you avoid sending an unclear, inactionable message to your readers
Course Topics Covered
- Understanding the foundation of global English
- Sentence construction for clarity
- Use the right structures to deliver your message in a concise and simple way
- Writing to first language vs. second language readers
- Building your message around your purpose and your specific audience
- The essential practice of tailoring your report to the needs of your audience
- Introduction to the 4 point email template for actionability
- Building global relationships through clear writing
- The right tone for the right context and reader
- Proofreading that builds a professional image
This is what people are saying about attending our Global Business Writing courses
“Before attending the course, I always feel hesitant when I have to write business emails and letters. But after the course, , I have more confidence in writing emails and different kinds of letters because I learned a lot of business writing fundamentals which really helps my work. This is a great Business Writing course for IT Engineers. Steve is a such a good trainer and I particularly like the topic related to 4 points plan to business communication.” – Jimerlyn
“Before attending the course, I feel incompetent in writing formal emails especially to the senior management level. However, after the course I feel more confident as I learned better ways on how to write an email in short, simple and clear message. I would highly recommend newcomers to attend this course as it really helpful to our daily work.Thanks.”– Panjavarnam, Domain Manager
“Before attending the course, I feel ‘unskilled’ in writing business emails. But, during the course I gain skills and knowledge on how to write effective emails in different approaches when dealing with different audiences. At present, I feel myself can write better and more effective business email after the course. It was an excellent training with a great trainer! Steve really very competent in this topic and he delivers the points very well to the participants. Everyone should come for this course!” – Zander Avila, Solutions Delivery
“Before attending the course, I always have concern when it comes to email writing as I’m facing difficulty to convey clear message in the email. However, this concern will no longer there as I learned a lot on grammar fundamental which will help me to convey message in short and simple way but clear message!” – Daniel Lee, Solution Support